posting pictures

Home Forums Site Issues posting pictures

Tagged: 

This topic contains 20 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of huck Huck 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)

Return to main forum

• Author
    Profile photo of huck
    Huck
    Participant

If I want to upload a pic from my files, what is the protocol? I can’t seem to find anything on the menu for that option.

Profile photo of huck
    Huck
    Participant

can we add several pics to the board rack listings? I only saw option to add one pic, but that’s not really adequate to show a board from both sides, in action, etc.

Profile photo of mostoke
    MoStoke
    Keymaster

HUCK! Thanks fr being a part of our launch, and more thanks for the feedback!

1. We have submitted your “post editing” issue to the development team to be corrected.
    2. Pictures – You can upload multiple pictures for a board in the rack. Simple click “edit” board rack.
    2a. In your profile you have a “media” tab. Click that and you have the option to upload any pics you like. Once you upload photos, pay attention to the “look” page as you may see them show up there!

Keep the feedback coming bro…!!

Profile photo of huck
    Huck
    Participant

test (failed)…
    surf pic

I uploaded a pic to my profile in “media”, then used the html to post here by clicking “img” – no dice. Not to mention, a big pain in the butt even if it did work, the thing is to have the option, as you post, to click a tab and upload a pic from you file to your post. Then you can be explaining something, and add a clarifying picture as you type. Easy peazy. Going into your profile and uploading in a subfolder (media) of your profile to add a picture to your post is just a lot of runaround that doesn’t really facilitate using pics to converse in a post.

Profile photo of huck
    Huck
    Participant

oops I wanted to correct the spelling in my post above, but now just moments after posting, the edit tab is already gone! This is frustrating!!

Profile photo of huck
    Huck
    Participant

I wanted to add a second pic to my board rack review. So i uploaded the pic to my profile media, then I went to edit my board rack review. No dice. No option to add the photo to my review. Tried several times without success.

Profile photo of mostoke
    MoStoke
    Keymaster

Developers are working on this đŸ™‚ Thanks for your help!

Profile photo of huck
    Huck
    Participant

Wow you guys really are listening – I’m impressed so far and hoping u can get the pics and edit thing fixed, this has potential to be a great forum.

Profile photo of huck
    Huck
    Participant

I keep trying. Believe me, I check in just about daily to see if any updates. I see the picture icon which let’s me post a pic if I have a URL for it, but no option to upload a pic from my files.

Am I missing something? Is anyone else able to embed pics from their file into their comments here?

Profile photo of administrator
    administrator
    Keymaster

Testing

Profile photo of huck
    Huck
    Participant

Profile photo of huck
    Huck
    Participant

I added your pic using the url, but can’t embed a pic in comments from my files. You must have put size restrictions, which I omitted?

Profile photo of huck
    Huck
    Participant

in-my-mind

OK in this case I uploaded a pic to the media file of my profile, then I copy and pasted it here.

This is a workaround, but kinda kills the spontaneity of being able to upload from file to comment box as you are posting. Doable tho, which is progress, for me!

administrator
    Keymaster

Step 1:

Step 2:

Also You can set the size and target url from below mentioned steps.

Profile photo of huck
    Huck
    Participant

OK cool, that would be awesome – but the “add media” tag does not appear on my screen like it does on yours.

screen shot

administrator
    Keymaster

Hi Huck,

The upload image functionality is now fixed. Please review if you can see the “Add Media” button in the editor.

Profile photo of huck
    Huck
    Participant

Well, cool – thnx!

Profile photo of huck
    Huck
    Participant

last couple attempts aborted by this message:

Uploading
    Dismiss Errors
    5681900081_26915cb19c_b.jpg
    Sorry, you are not allowed to attach files to this post.

Profile photo of huck
    Huck
    Participant

It appears I can upload media to my profile then post it, but just not able to upload pics directly into a post anymore. Here is a screenshot I saved to my profile, it shows what happens when I try to upload to a post…

Profile photo of huck
    Huck
    Participant

made another attempt today…

Uploading
    Dismiss Errors
    2904.5912_0.jpg
    Sorry, you are not allowed to attach files to this post.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.