Anyone else getting private message spam from “Precious”?

Home Forums Main Forum Anyone else getting private message spam from “Precious”?

This topic contains 22 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  kidrock 3 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author

this Hindu fuck sending me private messages about love and getting to know me better and a Gmail account to reply to… security? We need to have the HA’s or the Outlaws running cyber security here 😂

BarryCuda
    Grom

this Hindu fuck sending me private messages about love and getting to know me better and a Gmail account to reply to… security? We need to have the HA’s or the Outlaws running cyber security here 😂

Yeah, I got it as well. Don’t worry – she just is a young strumpet wanting to earn a few bucks doing you favors….or just doing you…..who knows?….who cares??

Yeah same here, I also saw “she” created an account this morning and updated “her” profile pic and everything. It’s being reported and will be resolved, thanks guys.

ZenSurf69
    Grom

Maybe shell show us her tits?

ZenSurf69
    Grom

think shes got big tits?

Chavez
    Grom

Will she let me put”it” in her mouth?

Chavez
    Grom

By “it” I mean a bowl of the wonderful vat of venison chili I just made. Gee I really hope she’s not a vegan.

Chavez
    Grom

Will she let me put “it” in her balloon knot?

Chavez
    Grom

By “it” I mean my cocque.

BassMon
    Grom

Hahahaha. This reminds me of a funny story back when i was waiting tables.

I got this strange guy and his wife. We’re taking about somthing and somehow it got to the point where he tells me about this email he got. Apparently it said that she used to know hon from high school and wanted to be his fuck buddy (he whispered this part. And it was hilarious). Then he starts going off on how it could of ruined his marriage if his wife was the jealous type. His wife was there, but you could hear it in his voice. He felt like the man getting random “girls” hitting him up strictly for that nasty nasty.

I was dying. Dude didn’t understand what spam/scams were and actually thought this girl was real and wanted to be his fuck buddy.

Hahahaha. This reminds me of a funny story back when i was waiting tables. I got this strange guy and his wife. We’re taking about somthing and somehow it got to the point where he tells me about this email he got. Apparently it said that she used to know hon from high school and wanted to be his fuck buddy (he whispered this part. And it was hilarious). Then he starts going off on how it could of ruined his marriage if his wife was the jealous type. His wife was there, but you could hear it in his voice. He felt like the man getting random “girls” hitting him up strictly for that nasty nasty. I was dying. Dude didn’t understand what spam/scams were and actually thought this girl was real and wanted to be his fuck buddy.

So did he ever respond to the email? lmao

think shes got big tits?

You be the Judge, maybe MoStoke Picenough for all of us ………………..

You be the Judge, maybe MoStoke Picenough for all of us ………………..

Holy moly, those things need their own zip code!

ZenSurf69
    Grom

how much $ would it take? 30 minutes.

LOL I would need a helmet and an oxygen mask to fux with that!

• Last modifed 4 days, 11 hours ago

ZenSurf69
    Grom

LOL I would need a helmet and an oxygen mask to fux with that!

think i would pay 30 bux for it.

canadian tho, not full american dollars.

some big melons.

smitty
    Grom

I got the PM. I am flying her to America where she will be locked in my garage making knock off Nikes (dont spoil it – she thinks we are getting married)

kidrock
    Grom

Yeah, #metoo.

this is the second time, and both with my first (inactive) account. Hopefully this shit doesn’t have anything to do with my gmail account being compromised last week, or ima bout to be pissed.

DosXX
    Grom

BarryCuda
    Grom

Ugh….after searing that in my brain, I need a session viewing scantily clads, just to restore my faith in beautiful women….

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.