Footy or Fiction

Home Forums Main Forum Footy or Fiction

This topic contains 23 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  whereswaldo 3 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author

ZenSurf69
    Grom

ok so i tried to embed my video as per instruction, and the singularity didn’t like it or whatever so it must have deleted this whole thread some how.

either that or i’m paranoid. either way here it is reposted (sorry mitchell guess your sweet el salv video got deleted too)

This could be a space for people to post videos of them surfing, or fictitious phish tales of yesteryear. (hopefully not the acid drenched hippie jam band yesteryear, and more focused on surfing) Whichever way the cookie crumbles. Let’s keep it bite sized!

I’ll start:

this is a fun day at Balangan filmed on my friends girlfriends phone or something. Pretty ragged but better than any waves I have had recently. I wish I knew how to embed but my techno skills are not as ascended as some of the assimilated ones. :

<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/F9GMzExGdBw” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>

ZenSurf69
    Grom

well looks like i still cant figure out how to embed videos. man this internet shit is confusing, one more attempt here

ZenSurf69
    Grom

ZenSurf69
    Grom

here it goes again attempt number 4

What did you do, erase the thread and then repost it? Or did you just edit your original post?

ZenSurf69
    Grom

edited my post to include the embedded link. hit submit. everything got deleted. reposted.

ZenSurf69
    Grom

<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/pxmMqVlqbaU” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>

^nother fun wave

• Last modifed 4 days, 13 hours ago

ZenSurf69
    Grom

nother fun wave

ZenSurf69
    Grom

ok its doing it again with this one, ghosting my posts and shit.

maybe it will work this time

fun wave

ZenSurf69
    Grom

wont let me post videos, ghosts my posts

ZenSurf69
    Grom

ZenSurf69
    Grom

maybe it will work this way

<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/pxmMqVlqbaU” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>

or this way

• Last modifed 4 days, 13 hours ago

edited my post to include the embedded link. hit submit. everything got deleted. reposted.

OK, I think this issue is related to the same glitch I was telling you about before. It doesn’t happen that often but when it does happen it’s annoying, because it’s happened to me and a couple others before. When this happens you typically have to wait like an hour or so before it fixes itself and you can start posting again without issue. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will report it and hopefully they can find a fix for it.

ZenSurf69
    Grom

your awesome duder! thanks for all the troubleshooting. I think my computer is prob corrupted too, who knows.

your awesome duder! thanks for all the troubleshooting. I think my computer is prob corrupted too, who knows.

Anytime man, I doubt it’s your computer, since it’s happened to others too. I’ll keep you all posted.

Nice Footy ZSSixNiner.. We’d all take some of that “ragged” ’bout now.

Mitchell
    Grom

my clip from El Salvador got deleted. its back in case anyone cares.

Thank you for reposting, I care 🤙

kidrock
    Grom

That is such a bitchen video, I really enjoyed it.

ZenSurf69
    Grom

Thank you for reposting, I care 🤙

i care too man, something tells me my dumbass deleted it somehow so i apologize.

sick video! keep er comin boys

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.