Footy or Fiction

Home Forums Main Forum Footy or Fiction

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DawnPatrol321 4 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ZenSurf69
    Grom

This could be a space for people to post videos of them surfing, or fictitious phish tales of yesteryear. (hopefully not the acid drenched hippie jam band yesteryear, and more focused on surfing) Whichever way the cookie crumbles. Let’s keep it bite sized!

I’ll start:

this is a fun day at Balangan filmed on my friends girlfriends phone or something. Pretty ragged but better than any waves I have had recently. I wish I knew how to embed but my techno skills are not as ascended as some of the assimilated ones. :

<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/F9GMzExGdBw” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>

• This topic was modified 5 days, 15 hours ago by  ZenSurf69.
    • This topic was modified 4 days, 15 hours ago by  ZenSurf69.
    • This topic was modified 4 days, 15 hours ago by  ZenSurf69.

I wish I knew how to embed but my techno skills are not as ascended as some of the assimilated ones.

Check your other thread you posted asking how to post a video. I posted a couple of screen shots to show you how.

ZenSurf69
    Grom

thanks dude!

thanks dude!

Anytime, good luck!

Mitchell
    Grom

I’ve posted this before, so if you’ve seen it already my apologies.

Skegleg and I in El Salvador earlier this year. I shot the footie, except the vid of me and Skegleg which a local kid shot. God i’ve got to get back to this place soon.

ZenSurf69
    Grom

I’ve posted this before, so if you’ve seen it already my apologies. Skegleg and I in El Salvador earlier this year. I shot the footie, except the vid of me and Skegleg which a local kid shot. God i’ve got to get back to this place soon.

dude sick video! your a good filmer, did u produce this too?

Also pretty sweet cobblestone point set up. Perfect for open faced surfing.

dude sick video! your a good filmer, did u produce this too? Also pretty sweet cobblestone point set up. Perfect for open faced surfing.

+1 I thought it was well done as well.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.