Friday what you sipping on update…

Home Forums Main Forum Friday what you sipping on update…

This topic contains 53 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  AkaPumpmaster 17 hours, 8 minutes ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 54 total)
  • Author

It’s Friday, what you sipping on? I’m knocking back some Sweetwater IPA’s G13 strain. Also a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, ice cold out of my mini fridge.

oipaul
    Grom

Sierra Nevada summer pack case!

been drinking a lot less alcohol

having some homemade kombucha, with mangoes added in second fermentation

ABC Liquor had 6 packs of Kona on sale for $5.99 so I got a 6 of Castaway IPA and a 6 of Gold Cliff IPA for $12. Very good beers for cheap, hard to say no.

Bombay and q tonic with fresh lime on the rocks for a sultry summer evening

I brewed up a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale clone a few weeks ago, and they were going down smooth yesterday evening, yep still brewing my own….haha.

Yankee
    Grom

Alberti Malbec Argentina 2014, good stuff

lancelot
    Grom

Tonight it will be Allagash tiny house ale 3.4% alongside wild turkey 101

Here is that Sierra Nevada Pale Ale Clone

Here is that Sierra Nevada Pale Ale Clone

Looks tastey. “Utah, gimme two!”

fungus
    Grom

Was a good week on the beer front. Escaped the hell that is NC in the summer for the Northeast. Had Heady Topper, Focal Banger, Lawson’s and stuff from Hill Farmstead. If Vermont winters did not suck so bad, and if it were near an ocean, I would move.

Was a good week on the beer front. Escaped the hell that is NC in the summer for the Northeast. Had Heady Topper, Focal Banger, Lawson’s and stuff from Hill Farmstead. If Vermont winters did not suck so bad, and if it were near an ocean, I would move.

Lawson’s and stuff from Hill Farmstead, sounds familiar.

Kona keeps selling their beer for $6.99 a 6 pack at most stores around here. I picked up a 6er of the Goldcliff IPA 7.2% last night and had a few watching football. I’ll finish those off tonight. It’s such a good deal. You get a high quality high alcohol IPA for the price of a weak or low alcohol light domestic beer, or in some cases it’s even less expensive then those watered down beers. No brainer!

DosXX
    Grom

Henry’s. The cheap beer ($10.99/12-pack) we enjoyed while recently visiting Seattle/Whidbey Island when not partaking of the many local craft brewery products:

Image result for henry weinhard

DosXX
    Grom

It’s PBR this evening.

Last month while in central NY, I bought a sixer of 16 oz talls for $3.99.

Wild turkey 101, allagash river trip pint cans

it’s saturday but it’s still dam fine

lancelot
    Grom

Crispin rose pear cider, allagash tiny house ale 3.4%, and a large jameson to sip.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.