Friday what you sipping on update…

Home Forums Main Forum Friday what you sipping on update…

This topic contains 53 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  AkaPumpmaster 16 hours, 48 minutes ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Yankee
    Grom

Undecided. Just like the friggin mid-Atlantic fucast…..

Tonight I took my wife out for her birthday. We were on our way to a place we have been a thousand times but as we were on our way we spotted a new place and decided to check it out. It’s called Frigates.

Turns out it’s one of the best restaurants / bars in all of Melbourne. Pretty friggin suite. Anyways, I had macadamia crusted yellow fin tuna on a bed of rice with capers and little potatoes. I drank Sweetwater 420 which has been my favorite beer for a while now. It’s good in the bottle but even better on tap.

3ED10354-BF20-481B-AE2E-5E6BA15B5BD6

Sipping a Shipyard Pumpkin and looking at a chainsaw and the remnants of my kids childhood in a pile to be forgotten in a day. Glad I bought a case

My parents sent my wife and I a gift card to Longhorn Steakhouse for our Anniversary so we had New York Strip Steaks tonight for dinner and I had a tall Funky Buddha Hefeweizen and then a Sam Adams Oktoberfest, followed by a couple Yuenglings at home. Happy Friday y’all!

Sippin on some Cabernet Sauvignon, about to throw the steaks on the grill, wife is cooking the sides. Nice weather, easy listening music, much needed after a long week at work.

DosXX
    Grom

Richmond Lager by Hardywood Brewing Co. What a lager should taste like, IMO.

https://hardywood.com/beer/richmond-lager/

oipaul
    Grom

ponto

DosXX
    Grom

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting, people eating, phone, drink and indoor

ZenSurf69
    Grom

deschutes “slightly exaggerated”ipa

while oregon may not have the best waves in the world, I feel that it does indeed have the best I.P.A.’s

Picked up a 6 pack of Kona Gold Cliff IPA 7.2% for $6.99, that’s bang for your buck right there!

ZenSurf69
    Grom

Picked up a 6 pack of Kona Gold Cliff IPA 7.2% for $6.99, that’s bang for your buck right there!

fuckin a

fuckin a

The beer always tastes better when it’s on sale.

• Last modifed 17 hours, 45 minutes ago

I’d love to partake but it seems like my 17 yo daughter and her friends decided to drink all my liquor

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.