China as the real threat

Home Forums Main Forum China as the real threat

This topic contains 51 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  lancelot 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 52 total)
  • Author

scary part starts at 50:10

genome sequencing, bio weapons against Caucasians

its impossible to sequence a genome for under 1400$, how is 23&me doing it for 99$?

its farmed out to china, who subsidizes it and gets all the genome info of anyone who is dumb enough to send their DNA away

fucknA

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by  StarfishOrifice. Reason: bigger overall topic

kidrock
    Grom

Dude this EZ genealogy thing is the biggest scam going. I know several friends and relatives who have received some downright funky results. Shit like some Arkansas cracker pulling down 20% Pacific Islander while his direct descendants having exactly 0%. Some people’s naivete knows no bounds, apparently.

OTOH, I’m pretty sure they nailed Liz Warren’s test lol

fungus
    Grom

I am so scared right now!!! Thanks starfish for this important post on a surf forum warning us all. 🐒💩

the down syndrome seagull does another flyby

I get it, you love China

Im guessing you used 23&me cause you dont know who your father is as your mom is a fucking whore

Chavez
    Grom

BRUCE

kidrock
    Grom

I am so scared right now!!! Thanks starfish for this important post on a surf forum warning us all. 🐒💩

I wanna use cool emoji’s like these.

ZenSurf69
    Grom

my bud just went there said they gotta buncha money and they already won.

I think we should focus on the real problems, unless it becomes open warfare. Cyberwar shit is gay as hell.

• Last modifed 2 months ago

kidrock
    Grom

Im guessing you used 23&me cause you dont know who your father is as your mom is a fucking whore

Now *that* is just plain fucking funny.

kidrock
    Grom

China is a real problem

need to unwind from them financially

I do not want to be wrapped up in a regime that harvests the organs of political dissidents

kidrock
    Grom

China is a real problem need to unwind from them financially

I’ve wondered about this sometimes.

The U.S. didn’t even formally recognize China until Nixon formalized relations with them back in the early 70’s. They were often referred back then as “The Sleeping Giant”. Almost 50 years later, they own by far the largest amount of our debt. This is not random chance.

I’m pretty sure that we got into this thing because someone thought if we helped them grow out of a communist agrarian economy (while at the same time using their loans to grow our own infrastructure), the perks of capitalism would make the population less receptive to a red regime and we would ultimately win the war against a huge communist foe.

I think American politicians underestimated their counterparts on this one. I think they’re beating our asses at our own game. To top it off, the Chinese have bought up massive amounts of property across all 50 states during the various real estate bubbles in the last 20 years. Some of them are being used as grow-ops, even in weed-legal states.

We’re in balls deep with these guys. I don’t really see a way out. None of the options look very good for us. It looks like they’re holding all the cards. I’ve been pissed about out trade deficit with them for years. And nobody had the sack to bring these guys to the table.

Until Trump.

I don’t know if he’ll end up walking away with a deal, but he made them blink. Nobody has done that before. Maybe China is not quite the big scary foe they’re made out to be. They didn’t really need to come to the bargaining table, because it always appeared as they were in the position of power.

So hopefully he’ll get a more equitable deal done here by election time. That would be cool. I would enjoy watching a particular group of people cry and scream at clouds like Barry, while another group of people attempt to bury and/or misrepresent the accomplishment.

Yankee
    Grom

Once again, fungus is revealed as the anti-American jagoff that it is. Shoulda stayed on noswellinfo, dipshit.

crotch rot aka fungus, do you enjoy getting owned several times every day by Star or is this some sort of public degradation on display thing that you enjoy displaying whilst Star parades you around the docks wearing your choker collar sporting your Epstein 2″ stiffie?

Yank, I legit thinks he likes it, cucks often hate themselves for being cucks (I assume is wife bangs real men) and he comes here to offload his self loathing.

KR, I dont how exactly how to unwind (cause apparently im a dumb retard 🙂 ), but its kinda like this: what if we dont pay them back and confiscate their property? for national security? just go Tony Soprano, fuck you im not gonna pay.

I mean, a dude’s kid in phl got caught with a few dime bag of dope and the city took the fucking house, even though the kid wasnt convicted, China has weaponized fentynyl against our population, I personally had 1 friend and 2 acquaintances OD on it…..I hang with different peeps nowadays

if the gvt is willing to fuck over an ordinary citizen, then why not China? I know, I know, that dude doesnt have nukes

Every previous admin sold us out for that sweet sweet yuan, until the bad orange man, that counts for something in my book

Even Labron James sucks that tiny rice cock, along with every other NBA sellout piece of garbage

in Philly at a Sixers game, they kicked people out for having Hong Kong democracy signs, like wtf? the NBA is siding with organ harvesters, for money.

If there is any country that should be boycotted, sanctioned, and divested, its clearly motherfucking China

Also, need to clarify, Chinese culture, the Chinese people, are beautiful and wonderful

the CCP is the most heinous organization this planet has ever seen.

I hope Nixon’s soul is rotting in hell for what he did for China. They would still be a poor agrarian backwater if not for him (and his successors in both parties.) Sellouts all.

That and disconnecting the dollar to gold.

Fungus brain should be scared. If we live long enough we likely be running from Chinese soldiers someday.

Fungus, will you fight or submit?

I hope Nixon’s soul is rotting in hell for what he did for China. It would still be an agrarian economic backwater if he’d have stayed away. CCP would probably have been overthrown without all of our wealth transferred to it. And every politician from both parties have continued the pillage, Sellouts all.

At least Trump is attempting to change that. I read where two of his requests of the trade war are:

1) stop transferring fentanyl here and

2) stop intellectual property theft of US/Western technology. No wonder they don’t want to stop. They’re winning.

Thinking that if we live long enough we’ll be running from Chinese soldiers. Or fighting them.

What would Fungus do?

(second attempt at posting-the first disappeared)

kidrock
    Grom

I don’t know about any of that stuff. China is pretty low on my totem pole of concerns.

So much of the information we receive regarding other countries seems like spoon-fed rhetoric. We’ve always been told that countries like China and NK are sadistic authoritarian regimes and that a huge majority of the population is starving.

Sounds strangely similar to how some uneducated people frequently describe Mexico in order to somehow justify massive illegal immigration lol.

Yet when I see videos or journals of their population, I mostly see healthy people in clean clothes while working, shopping or hanging out at places like the beach.

what I never see is African-style poverty, with the walking skeletons surrounded by flies and wearing tattered and filthy hand-me-down “Detroit Lions / Super Bowl Champs” tee shirts.

But I will bet that all those people that originally supported handing over Hong Kong back to the Chinese government are working on their noose knot skills right about now

Now *that* is just plain fucking funny.

You guys are cracking me up!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.