Merry Christmas y'all

Home Forums Main Forum Merry Christmas y'all

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  IBC 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

IBC
    Grom

It’s almost here.

Wishing all y’all a Merry Christmas.

Merry Chrismas Paulie, I hope you wake up and find a new bike parked next to your tree dude.

kidrock
    Grom

Merry Christmas Paulie, here’s to your nook of the Gulf whippin’ up a special swell for y’all this coming Holiday.

Peace, Blessings & Surf

Merry Christmas dood

LBCrew
    Grom

Merry Christmas to you all… and Happy New Year, too.

Maybe treat yourself to a board building kit and build your own for the Holidays?!?!?

oipaul
    Grom

Happy Christmas all!

BarryCuda
    Grom

Feliz Navidades, guys.

I hope you all get laid on Christmas morning by your girlfriends, wives, and fungus by his boyfriend….hahahahaha!!! Couldn’t let that one by……

love saying Merry Christmas…it is that time of year.

No happy holiday greetings from me.

Got my present last week with the new/slightly used board. Haven’t had a decent wave yet, tho.

And a nice shout out to Kelly at Anotherride surfboards in Indian Harbor Beach. Fl. for finding someone to bring it here.

Got the new fins put on today and waiting for Sunday’s swell. I usually avoid surfing weekends but not this time.

love saying Merry Christmas…it is that time of year. No happy holiday greetings from me. Got my present last week with the new/slightly used board. Haven’t had a decent wave yet, tho. And a nice shout out to Kelly at Anotherride surfboards in Indian Harbor Beach. Fl. for finding someone to bring it here. Got the new fins put on today and waiting for Sunday’s swell. I usually avoid surfing weekends but not this time.

Dude that’s so awesome that they were able to hook you up like that. Talk about a great Christmas present! I’ll be honest, I had my doubts that it would work out but I’m glad it did. Merry Christmas brother!

Chavez
    Grom

Merry fucking Christmas you dirty bastids….

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all, may your waves be tubular and your women be generous.

Even you Fungoid and Kyle.

May the spirit of Christ awaken within you all.

IBC
    Grom

^^^ Nailed it

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.