Mo Waves?

Home Forums Site Issues Mo Waves?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MoStoke 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

DosXX
    Grom

If this matter was already discussed and explained elsewhere on this site, I apologize…

The “Mo Waves?” link apparently remains a work in progress. The data for my location (Virginia Beach) is obtained from Surfline but is incomplete and inaccurate. There is no wave height, weather or wind data. Water temp of 47-50 deg is inaccurate. However the tides data and condition color coding are correct.

Do appreciate all the effort in making this MoStoke site possible.

kidrock
    Grom

Post #45932 from “The Lighter Side” thread, wrong video uploaded by user but cannot be edited nor deleted using “edit” button.

MoStoke
    Keymaster

If this matter was already discussed and explained elsewhere on this site, I apologize… The “Mo Waves?” link apparently remains a work in progress. The data for my location (Virginia Beach) is obtained from Surfline but is incomplete and inaccurate. There is no wave height, weather or wind data. Water temp of 47-50 deg is inaccurate. However the tides data and condition color coding are correct. Do appreciate all the effort in making this MoStoke site possible.

Thanks for the input. Yes, we’re in the process of creating our own forecast. The widgets your seeing on that page are two years old. The api’s for them have change since we put them there so they aren’t very functional.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!