Old School Swellies

Home Forums Main Forum Old School Swellies

This topic contains 31 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  DawnPatrol321 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author

fl.surfdog
    Local

I’m still around….still posting boobies, by the way welcome back, sounds like you had a blast!

ZenSurf69
    Grom

yesss dude! the old times at swellinfo were so epic. so many interesting characters in and out of the woodwork.

ZenSurf69
    Grom

I’m still around….still posting boobies, by the way welcome back, sounds like you had a blast!

have there been any fat texan siteings? did that guy off himself yet or is he still “world building” in his underwear, cuddled up in his mom’s basement next to a box of twinkies?

have there been any fat texan siteings? did that guy off himself yet or is he still “world building” in his underwear, cuddled up in his mom’s basement next to a box of twinkies?

Oh man that was good! HAHAHA

• Last modifed 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Chavez
    Grom

Hey Trev, damn glad to see you on here man. Can’t wait to see that journal of yours. Be safe and have fun with the Chinee.

NYNJ
    Grom

Say Chinese tree times and Chavy appears… Yes

BarryCuda
    Grom

Welcome aboard.. nice aviator, man! Be well.

How are avatars inserted–I looked briefly, but was unable to locate. Thanks CapeGo up to where you see your screename in the upper right of the page on the header and hover over with your mouse, when the drop down pops up click on “Profile”, on next page click on “Change Profile Photo”, on the next page click on the black “Select Your File” button. Or you can drag and drop the file into that box, either way. Did it–thanks. Decided to put a picture of me 4 years ago, with the Mrs. Cuda…in Italy. Picture often seen in Post Office Billboards – Wanted, Dead or Alive.

At Mrs. Cudas request, I changed our photo to one of me surfing a few years ago. Mrs. Cuda felt uncomfortable with it, so I changed it.

But I believe we all “know” each other for quite a while now–we should know what we look like….at least so we can print up our pictures and throw darts at them when the surf is flat??

BarryCuda
    Grom

Where have you been?? Playing with your children?? If so, you get a pass. I have been playing a lot with my granddaughter, whenever I am not recuperating from procedure or another. Next will be a lobotomy……

NYNJ
    Grom

Where have you been?? Playing with your children?? If so, you get a pass. I have been playing a lot with my granddaughter, whenever I am not recuperating from procedure or another. Next will be a lobotomy……

I have… Been a great few months. Got my 4 year old into fishing, so he’s been coming out with me. The bass fishing has been really good for a few weeks now, so it’s been awesome. Getting a bit chilly this week, but the boy’s a trooper. On the boat at 5am when it’s 40 degrees and he’s still psyched.

I’m glad you’re doing well and enjoying your time with your granddaughter… These little rats have certainly put a lot in to perspective for me. I love surfing and fishing, but watching them love it is so much more fun.

BarryCuda
    Grom

And the finest boobies ever, if I may say so myself…!!!

Barry, I hadn’t logged into the forum for a few days, thus no reply from me… glad you figured it out. DP is the go to on most matters mo’ stoke. Nice job.

And the finest boobies ever, if I may say so myself…!!!

The man has talent!

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.