Planning a Puerto Rico trip? 12/2019-2/2020-

Home Forums Travel Planning a Puerto Rico trip? 12/2019-2/2020-

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DawnPatrol321 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

One more long shot attempt. If you live in the Cocoa Beach to Indialantic/Melbourne Bch. area and are planning a PR trip in the next 6-8weeks…consider lugging some extra baggage, i.e. bringing my new board from Indian Harbor Bch.

I’ll pay your cost of the board baggage + tip, OR two-nights in our guest quarters (for 2 people) in a mountain rain forest setting. It’s a 35 minute drive to the San Sebastian waterfalls or the Caves at Camuy (a bit farther). And a 35 minute drive to Rincon.

Private message me if you’re interested.IMG_0756

Nice picture!

From the deck. Couldn’t have found a better place. Well, on a budget, anyways.

This offer is now canceled. The shop where I found the board has located someone who is flying here today with the board. Christmas a bit early.

I so need a new board. Buying one sight unseen…crap shoot.

This offer is now canceled. The shop where I found the board has located someone who is flying here today with the board. Christmas a bit early. I so need a new board. Buying one sight unseen…crap shoot.

Dude that is awesome! I’m glad they were able to find someone. I hope the board is a winner, post up a ride report when you get a chance.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!