posting pictures

Home Forums Site Issues posting pictures

Tagged: 

This topic contains 41 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  DawnPatrol321 2 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Huck
    Participant

Well, cool, that worked!

DawnPatrol321
    Participant

I still don’t see where I am able to upload and post a pic into a thread straight from my phone. Is that what you fixed or was it something else?

MoStoke
    Keymaster

MoStoke
    Keymaster

Use the “add media” button. It should walk you through uploading.

DawnPatrol321
    Participant

Tried it but had trouble with it. It doesn’t display on my screen correctly is the first issue, like stuff overlaps onto each other. I uploaded a pic but then couldn’t do anything with it. Will try again.

DawnPatrol321
    Participant

Nope, can’t figure it out. After a long delay of waiting for the pic to upload it disappears and doesn’t let me do anything with it. I tried sorting through the uploaded pic and changed it to “mine” and nothing came up. I tried changing to images and lots of other pics came up but not mine. There has to be a better way. This is one feature of SI that I actually did like. Anyway to make it like how they have it setup?

DawnPatrol321
    Participant

Maybe it’s an iPhone / Safari issue?

MoStoke
    Keymaster

Maybe it’s an iPhone / Safari issue?

I have the same issue, it’s usable, but the ue is poor. Devs are on it. Thanks for all your feedback, and help in general DP

DawnPatrol321
    Participant

Thanks for looking into it. And you’re welcome, the forum is coming together nicely.

moondog
    Participant

Pictures still an issue on I phone, it’s cool! Rather be here than SI.

MoStoke
    Keymaster

Thanks moondog, development is on it

MoStoke
    Keymaster

Issue related to posting pictures on posts and replies has been fixed now. Now you may upload picture using Browse button.

Thanks for your support.

moondog
    Participant

2 attempt today

Attachments:

moondog
    Participant

Nice play Shakespeare. Picture posting works

moondog
    Participant

Thanks Mostoke! First picture grandson

IBC
    Participant

Issue related to posting pictures on posts and replies has been fixed now. Now you may upload picture using Browse button. Thanks for your support.

Where is this browse button?

Yankee
    Participant

MoStoke,

When I click a ‘Like’ on someone’s post, the Like never stays on there. Am I doing something off-key, if so how to go correctly?

gracias

DawnPatrol321
    Participant

MoStoke, When I click a ‘Like’ on someone’s post, the Like never stays on there. Am I doing something off-key, if so how to go correctly? gracias

I have noticed the same issue myself.

Yankee
    Participant

Administrative Crickets – – must be on summer vacay

DawnPatrol321
    Participant

Administrative Crickets – – must be on summer vacay

I spoke with Mr. Mostoke yesterday morning. He said he was at a conference for the primary business and would be getting back later this week. I know that the developers are working on the new forum software on the staging site and are getting close to going live. So these little things will most likely be fixed when that gets rolled out. An all new platform with the latest technology.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.