Spam message from George

Home Forums Main Forum Spam message from George

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  NotKyle 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

If you received a private message from the new account “George” please ignore. The spammer has been reported and has already been removed.

A23B7D6C-41AF-4576-BFCC-AEEDA4465C56

BarryCuda
    Grom

Maybe it is a hot chick hot on your heels, DP. Could be one of the hotties that fl.surfdawg posted up!! In your dreams!!!

I got the message as well….I was so disappointed to know others got it too. I thought I still have it!! Waaaaaaahhhhh!!!

George is tenacious, created a 2nd account. It will be deleted soon. Damn you George! 🤬

And just like that, he / she is gone…

• Last modifed 1 month, 3 weeks ago

Deleted before I got a chance to read it. (thanks for posting it 🙂

maybe her real name is Georgiana and she’s in the Scantily Clad thread.

Or NOT. Probably in Nigeria.

BarryCuda
    Grom

Deleted before I got a chance to read it. (thanks for posting it 🙂 maybe her real name is Georgiana and she’s in the Scantily Clad thread. Or NOT. Probably in Nigeria.

It is probably fungus or notkyle!! lol

You know, them “globalist”–they probably love the UN (I don’t). They are both colluding with the Ukrainians to bring down mostoke.com

NotKyle
    Grom

Deleted before I got a chance to read it. (thanks for posting it 🙂 maybe her real name is Georgiana and she’s in the Scantily Clad thread. Or NOT. Probably in Nigeria.

It is probably fungus or notkyle!! lol You know, them “globalist”–they probably love the UN (I don’t). They are both colluding with the Ukrainians to bring down mostoke.com

I got one too Barry, I promise…

giphy (1)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!