Sports Bar

Home Forums Main Forum Sports Bar

Tagged: 

This topic contains 338 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  AkaPumpmaster 1 day, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 339 total)
  • Author

Rays win 4-1!!! All 4 runs came off Verlander. What a dominating performance. Now back to Houston for game 5! 👏👏👏

lancelot
    Local

billi_b1e4645df9f76506d0600b5803b73eb0a465f7ea

Well, the Rays had a helluva a season but fell short last night to the Astros. Man they are good! Oh well, guess there’s always next season lol

BF968B2B-F49D-4055-98C8-C9B1CA90E139

Moohahahahahahaha…..

Philly Special (drops mic and walks off stage)

Looks like the Eagles have a shot at winning the NFC East this year, you think they might make a playoff run?

• Last modifed 3 months, 1 week ago

Chavez
    Grom

Philly Special (drops mic and walks off stage)

Looks like the Eagles have a shot at winning the NFC East this year, you think they might make a playoff run?

Dude, they were horrible yesterday as were the Cowgirls. The division winner might finish 8-8. Eagles D-backs are awful. They should win the division but they will get shredded in the playoffs. I’m making the early call and saying that Kid Rock’s Seahawks win the NFC and will play the (throws up in mouth) Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Dude, they were horrible yesterday as were the Cowgirls. The division winner might finish 8-8. Eagles D-backs are awful. They should win the division but they will get shredded in the playoffs. I’m making the early call and saying that Kid Rock’s Seahawks win the NFC and will play the (throws up in mouth) Patriots in the Super Bowl.

LOL Yeah they very well could win the division at 8-8. Did you see they cut Zach Brown after making those comments about Kirk Cousins and then Cousins had a good game? Do you think that’s why they cut him or was there more to that?

Chavez
    Grom

LOL Yeah they very well could win the division at 8-8. Did you see they cut Zach Brown after making those comments about Kirk Cousins and then Cousins had a good game? Do you think that’s why they cut him or was there more to that?

He sucked. He was two steps behind the Vikings TE all day. That, and the stupid comment.

He sucked. He was two steps behind the Vikings TE all day. That, and the stupid comment.

Gotcha, didn’t see much of that game other than a few highlights. So he won’t be missed i’m guessing.

BassMon
    Grom

GO PACK GO!!!!

Yeah sure the refs blew some calls, but my pack fought hard and Detroit left points on the field. Hearing more about the calls then the game. Every game has blown calls or iffy calls. It evens itself out and is part of the game. Sometimes you get screwed, sometimes you get a gift.

Pumped on my packers this year

kidrock
    Grom

I’m making the early call and saying that Kid Rock’s Seahawks win the NFC and will play the (throws up in mouth) Patriots in the Super Bowl.

if we don’t get our running game in gear, we won’t go much further in the playoffs than the Iggles. But if we can get a 1000-yd rusher that isn’t named Russell Wilson, than I’d put money on your prediction.

kidrock
    Grom

Did you see they cut Zach Brown after making those comments about Kirk Cousins and then Cousins had a good game? Do you think that’s why they cut him or was there more to that?

I saw that weak shit.

If you run your fucking mouth you better be able to back that shit up

kidrock
    Grom

Speaking of running your mouth, I saw the Pats suspended Michael Bennett today lol

kidrock
    Grom

GO PACK GO!!!! Yeah sure the refs blew some calls, but my pack fought hard and Detroit left points on the field. Hearing more about the calls then the game. Every game has blown calls or iffy calls. It evens itself out and is part of the game. Sometimes you get screwed, sometimes you get a gift. Pumped on my packers this year

yeah that was a good game, fun to watch. They got great rivalries over in that division

DosXX
    Grom

Bigger news: Nats sweep Cards for the NL Pennant and a trip to the World Series!

Bigger news: Nats sweep Cards for the NL Pennant and a trip to the World Series!

Yeah my brother is a big Cards fan, he isn’t too happy about this lol

Chavez
    Grom

Right now Bryce Harper is at home crying. But he’s crying whilst taking a bath in gold coins in his solid gold bathtub.

What in the world happened to the Cards? Man, that was one of the worst championship series I’ve seen in ages.

DosXX
    Grom

No photo description available.

Any of you watch the UFC fights on ESPN last night? There were some great fights but what about Greg Hardy (former NFL linebacker) using an inhaler between round 2 and 3? He won the fight convincingly but it was overturned to a no contest for using the inhaler. He says the athletic commission said he could use it but apparently they didn’t mean he could use it during the fight. Anybody see this? Thoughts?

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 339 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.