Sports Bar

Home Forums Main Forum Sports Bar

Tagged: 

This topic contains 338 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  AkaPumpmaster 1 day, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 339 total)
  • Author

BassMon
    Grom

GOOOO PACK GOOOOOO

GOOOO PACK GOOOOOO

My Raiders are banged up and need to get some of their starters back on the field. This long road trip has also been a challenge, need to go home and get healthy. Pack look good though, maybe the new coach is helping.

BassMon
    Grom

I didn’t get to watch the full game, but saw highlights. Honestly both teams looked good. Really pumped on my packers this year though. Got a really good feeling. And they’re not 100% healthy either. Which is nice to see that they can still get it done.

I heard people say Rogers was on the decline! Bologna!

DosXX
    Grom

“My favorite teams are anybody who beats the Yankees or Dodgers”

…I’m a fan of any team playing the Patriots.

Game 1 of the World Series is tonight, Nationals vs Astros, should be a good one even though I am not a fan of either team. Who you pulling for? I say let the Nationals win it. Astros are the favorite so I wouldn’t mind seeing the underdog pull the upset.

Patriots crush another team … again.
    Even for a Semi fan, this gets old. We are so spoiled in Boston it’s funny, but let one of these teams start sucking again, and you’ll hear the whining three states away.
    And I’m out. PEACE! (Said microphone dropped again 😂)

JayD
    Grom

Eagles got their ass kicked….

kidrock
    Grom

yeah what’s the deal over there, defense offense or coaching?

DosXX
    Grom

Go Nats!

Chavez
    Grom

All of the above. Throw in some locker room discontent and we have the current train wreck.

kidrock
    Grom

All of the above. Throw in some locker room discontent and we have the current train wreck.

Wow lol. Are they losing confidence in Wentz yet? Is everyone pissed because they let Big Dick Nick go, even though he’s been hurt?

JayD
    Grom

i have no idea. Not an Eagles fan. I figured I could check on Chavez and bust his balls at the same time…

Chavez
    Grom

Wow lol. Are they losing confidence in Wentz yet? Is everyone pissed because they let Big Dick Nick go, even though he’s been hurt?

Most folks still have faith in Wentz. He’s only in his fourth year. The misconception that he is elite like in the same class as Rodgers, Wilson, etc actually is believed by the coaching staff and that’s wrong. They need to simplify the offense so he gets his mechanics back, which have regressed since his injuries. They did that when Foles took over and it worked. The defense is riddled with injuries and the talent is not there. It’s just that there’s been a certain arrogance coming from the front office and the coaches and even some of the players since the SB win that there above all this. They are not. You don’t see this type of arrogance from teams like the Pats, Steelers, Packers, or even the Ravens; teams that are in the hunt every year.

Chavez
    Grom

On a more serious note, what ever happened to big tits? I go to the gym and there are lot’s a gorgeous women there, it’s just that none of them have any boobs. A lot of thick asses and thighs but up top is lacking. I love a huge set of jugs, I just don’t see them as much anymore. Maybe I should riding again and start going back to the biker rallies. There’s always melons being flaunted at those events.

You don’t see this type of arrogance from teams like the Pats, Steelers, Packers, or even the Ravens; teams that are in the hunt every year.

Yep, those teams are all about being a dynasty so they understand that what happened last year is in the past and they can’t take that success with them in the future. New year, new team, every year.

kidrock
    Grom

A lot of thick asses and thighs but up top is lacking.

“All meat and no taters.”

it’s just a fad dude, just a phase. Big juicy jugs will come back in vogue, it’s like fashion. It’s all cyclical

It’s been a good World Series so far. Nationals jumped up on Astros 2-0 and did it in Houston which looked bad for the Astros, but they went to the Nats house and beat them twice to even the series 2-2, This one could go all 7 games. Both teams have so much talent it’s fun to watch.

BassMon
    Grom

GOOOO PACK GOOOOO

Wow, Astros won 3 in a row on the road and are now up 3-2 after dropping the 1st two at home. Nats are in trouble but it ain’t over!

DosXX
    Grom

I found those last 3 games difficult to watch. Nats seemed almost like a different team than they were in Houston.

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 339 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.