The Righter Side (might not be suitable for all audiences)

Home Forums Main Forum The Righter Side (might not be suitable for all audiences)

This topic contains 777 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  StarfishOrifice 4 hours, 13 minutes ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 778 total)
  • Author

I prefer Russia to China, ALL DAY EVERY DAY, there I said it

I’d prefer Putin as President over ANY of the Dem candidates.

IBC
    Grom

Indeed

IBC
    Grom

China don’t surf…

• Last modifed 1 month ago

IBC
    Grom

IBC
    Grom

Russia for the win.

Try walkin a longboard in stilettos.

LBCrew
    Grom

I don’t seem to have a problem…

LBCrew
    Grom

…women have out-sized positions of influence in the American education system, from kindergarten to graduate level…

Well… not really. The majority of college professors, public and private, undergrad to graduate, are still men.

Chavez
    Grom

I’m having a problem with vertigo right now. never had it in my life until Saturday. Reading this tread aint helping….

Re: …….. This from a 10 year Cold War veteran. Y’all kids can Google Cold War… …….

I don’t have to Google Cold War, grew up @ the height of the Cold War,. the Cuban Missile crisis comes to mind. I remember my late father coming home from work talking to my mother it was “not good”. She stocked up can goods and water in the basement. I’m sure Barry Cuda as well as myself remembers class room training to hide under your desk and cover your head like that was going to do any good. So many bomb shelters were being built in basements and under ground behind homes during that time period. I believe that’s the closest POTUS has ever been to the thought of the launch codes since Enola Gay & Box Car. So is that the Cold War you referring too, if so, hope history doesn’t repeat itself ……………………………

kidrock
    Grom

Yankees speaks of envy too funny. About every 3rd post is him railing about college. Yeah we know you never went…, but don’t be so weird about people that did. Just because we are more educated doesn’t make us better people- just better at life.

Yet, you’re still not smart enough or educated enough to win an election, or push an alleged moron out of office.

you’re actually the polar opposite of “smart”

IBC
    Grom

Yup, Goofy.

THAT Cold War.

IBC
    Grom

The Russians don’t appear to be encumbered by gender conflicts.

Ok for girls to be girls.

And they can kick your ass

IBC
    Grom

I don’t seem to have a problem…

You, my friend, are a man of many talents.

fungus
    Grom

Kiddie wrote:
    ‘Yet, you’re still not smart enough or educated enough to win an election, or push an alleged moron out of office.‘

Says the guy that had to google what the impeachment process was all about.

fungus
    Grom

…women have out-sized positions of influence in the American education system, from kindergarten to graduate level…

Well… not really. The majority of college professors, public and private, undergrad to graduate, are still men.

Dude…. that was a yankee quote not mine. As a person that actually attended college (yankee did not) I know the actual truth as opposed to being spoon fed nonsense.

• Last modifed 1 month ago

fungus
    Grom

Well Putin controls our President like a puppet so I guess you already have your wish.

Indeed

Id take jfk’s exhumed corpse over any Dem candidate

fungus
    Grom

EF217DE2-DEBE-40AD-B8F9-FBBBC4BD9B27

IBC
    Grom

Hear Ye!

Hear Ye!

Sir Toenail has proclaimed that Truth resides in the hallowed halls of University.

I attended in pursuit of the secrets of The Calculus.

Silly me.

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 778 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.