The Righter Side (might not be suitable for all audiences)

Home Forums Main Forum The Righter Side (might not be suitable for all audiences)

This topic contains 778 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  DawnPatrol321 43 minutes ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 779 total)
  • Author

lancelot
    Local

cdffb3c18b3feb05

lancelot
    Local

Mitch_Small20191213123509

fungus
    Grom

2C05C03C-4A16-41FD-B0DC-CF214E0C53B8

Chavez
    Grom

This stuff in VA bears watching closely. Those militia boys down there are no joke and more than a match for the government thugs. This can get very very bloody.

Unfortunately, all it would take is one A-10 Warthog pilot who is willing to fire on American citizens if ordered to do so to end any militia threat. The Shenandoah is not the Hindu Kush. Trust me, I’ve thought long and hard about this, especially after watching my sacred game lands and forests in upstate PA get turned into one giant shale drilling field. If they could find Geronimo and Victorio in the Sierra Madre (having to scout and march nearly a 1000 miles with no technology) 130 years ago, they would be able to find me in the scant 50,000 acres behind my cabin.

fungus
    Grom

Meanwhile yankee has a busy day in front of the tv today. Posts to follow.6F92A345-8573-4C36-9586-D3953C476B3B

kidrock
    Grom

‘Hateful evil troll’ Dear god I love when kiddie goes full on temper tantrum and dissects my posts. Interesting that the meth comment seems to have triggered a few of you….. hit a little too close to home?

Deflection, deflection and more deflection.

You’re the one who melts down every time someone posts something derogatory about your party of choice. A complete and total meltdown every time, you can set your watch to it.

You’re the only person that’s triggered, and everybody recognizes it

Chavez
    Grom

Even take the military and all Federal LE agencies out of the equation. If the Feds stayed out of it and left it to State and Local law enforcement, it would still be over rather quickly. even the Sea Isle City PD has an armored tactical vehicle for crying out loud. They justified it’s purchase by saying it will be used to help rescue people in event of catastrophic flooding. The thing looks like it could withstand a direct IED hit. I’ve seen the force brought to bear to arrest one man, ONE MAN, who was barricaded in his house after shooting a constable who was delivering a warrant. The force that gathered to take him down could have overrun a small island nation.

kidrock
    Grom

This stuff in VA bears watching closely. Those militia boys down there are no joke and more than a match for the government thugs. This can get very very bloody.

Waco/Ruby Ridge stuff, albeit on a much larger scale.

Government over-reaches against legally armed citizenry, whom responds accordingly. Fatalities occur on both sides. A very long and tense standoff follows, with fruitless negotiations. Government lays seige to area.

A plan to end the standoff is made by some FBI idiot with little field experience that has had a desk job that was handed to him after getting a Masters in Criminal Justice and served as a Congressional page for some NY politico. The operation ends “successfully” for the government, with more fatalities and a fiery fury.

All suspects are rounded up and processed through the justice system quickly, so the government can make charges stick before anyone becomes the wiser. All are quickly convicted and sent to prison.

Appeals are lodged immediately, but take years to wind through the courts.

Finally, 5-10 years later, appeals are heard. Discovery provided for defendant’s attorneys is new and exculpatory, not having been provided in the original trial as prescribed by law.

Judge quickly acquits all defendants of all charges, who in turn sues the government for eleventy-seven gazillion dollars. Government quietly settles case with undisclosed amount of taxpayer dollars.

I’ve seen this so many times, It’s an old and worn out script.

fungus
    Grom

Oh kiddie…… the day I call you evil troll we can talk about me melting down. Until then enjoy impeachment day….. the day you said would never happen. Damn you are wrong a ton.

kidrock
    Grom

Oh kiddie…… the day I call you evil troll we can talk about me melting down. Until then enjoy impeachment day….. the day you said would never happen. Damn you are wrong a ton.

Impeachment? I laugh at impeachment. And when Trump remains President, I will laugh even harder at you.

Troll on, Faggus…troll on. 😉

IBC
    Grom

C’mon MAN!

Toenail, you know good and darn well that this is gonna be DOA in the Senate.

The funny part is you actually see this day as a win. Ha! This is exactly how losers think, win a battle or 2 and thinks they won the war already. Catching on yet Fungy?

• Last modifed 1 month ago

Yankee
    Grom

Many Democrats in Congress have never accepted Mr. Trump as a legitimate president. Speaker Nancy Pelosi understood that the case for impeachment was weak, overly partisan and doomed to fail in the Senate. She moved ahead anyway to placate the progressives in her caucus who share Mr. Schiff’s sentiment. And she now wants it over as soon as possible to placate more-moderate Democrats from districts Mr. Trump carried, who want to spend next year campaigning on other issues.

The irony for Democrats is that fallout from their overzealous get-Trump offensive could strengthen the president’s argument for a second term. He is a disrupter, if nothing else, and after the revelations contained in the Justice Department inspector general’s report, who can argue that some disruption wasn’t in order? “At more than 400 pages, the study amounted to the most searching look ever at the government’s secretive system for carrying out national-security surveillance on American soil,” wrote Charlie Savage in the New York Times. “And what the report showed was not pretty.”

What the report showed was that FBI officials deceived a court into obtaining warrants to wiretap Carter Page, a U.S. citizen and former Trump adviser, during the 2016 campaign. It also showed that a discredited “dossier” compiled at the request of Democratic operatives was “central and essential” to the FBI’s warrant application, something the anti-Trump media had long disputed. In a hapless effort to demonstrate that Mr. Page was working for the Russians, the agency manipulated documents and hid information that could have exonerated him.

Democrats are playing down these findings because, however badly the FBI behaved, it was in the service of taking down Mr. Trump. But voters might see things differently, and I don’t suspect that the president will stop talking about how his opponents in the government and the media have spent the past three years using lies and deception to portray him as a White House squatter.

• – WSJ, Riley

Yankee
    Grom

Dems are the stupidest pile of useless pols to ever come along. And idiots such as assfungus suck down whatever Herr Schiff & Eva Pelosi tell them to. Hope you’re enjoying that double-barreled hot load of Dem joy juice, assfungus.

Because in a few weeks….Trump is still your President. Thanks to the Dems, Trump will win, again, forcing you to snivel & whine about your tiny dick for another 4 years.

oipaul
    Grom

Unfortunately, all it would take is one A-10 Warthog pilot who is willing to fire on American citizens if ordered to do so to end any militia threat. The Shenandoah is not the Hindu Kush. Trust me, I’ve thought long and hard about this, especially after watching my sacred game lands and forests in upstate PA get turned into one giant shale drilling field. If they could find Geronimo and Victorio in the Sierra Madre (having to scout and march nearly a 1000 miles with no technology) 130 years ago, they would be able to find me in the scant 50,000 acres behind my cabin.

I believe John Rambo would disagree. 🙂

fungus
    Grom

Can it actually be possible that yankee and kiddie are more butthurt over impeachment than their obese savior? I do believe the answer is yes. Between Yankees 4000 word posts and kiddies use of ‘evil’ troll we are witnessing 2 grown ‘men’ melt in front of us.

fungus
    Grom

The funny part is you actually see this day as a win. Ha! This is exactly how losers think, win a battle or 2 and thinks they won the war already. Catching on yet Fungy?

Considering you were triggered from a meth meme tells me you haven’t won at anything in years. Perhaps ever.

Am I the only one who sorta feels like this WHOLE THING is engineered to do exactly what it’s done – “whole thing” being this gradual erosion of sane thought and discourse and commonality over the last 50 yrs. And force a confrontation that creates the “need” for “common sense” controls and intervention – temporary of course, until “balance and order” can be restored – by whoever is in power at the moment? The word “Coup” comes to mind and it doesn’t have to happen quickly. It can take centuries. Point in token: this Virginia issue – it isn’t an issue at all, the Constitution guarantees the rights, the Supreme Court agreed with it, and yet … it’s basically a free for all now based on a giant gamble that the forces of regulation ie the govt or local law enforcement will control any movement or revolt against a usurping of power and rights/freedoms of the very “people” they are from. Bad bet.

but any fool can see it – and the results of an A-10 mowing down another American won’t be hidden or spun like Waco or Ruby ridge and they know it. It a WILL incite a very scary and violent reaction from a great many millions of people and topple the faith (what’s left of it anyway) that our system still works and is fair and just. Then what? You idiot liberals calling for this shit dont seem to realize that if this happens ? – your the “cause” and that will change this country for you in a BAD way. Your mouths and minds won’t stop a baseball bat or a nine milli when someone decides that you ruined their lives and their beliefs just because you thought you had the rights to. But even further, whose going to step up and lead if the system crumbles? Talk about a bad day. Maybe this is what should be given some thought of the next time you “cheer” about it happening.

lancelot
    Local

0718afbcdbb445546cf7548f07ed6d49

lancelot
    Local

80103454_139438880819025_3498271907931750400_n

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 779 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.