The Righter Side (might not be suitable for all audiences)

Home Forums Main Forum The Righter Side (might not be suitable for all audiences)

This topic contains 777 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  StarfishOrifice 4 hours, 32 minutes ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 778 total)
  • Author

fungus
    Grom

90% of you guys are on Medicare…. talk about dependency on my dollar.

Yankee
    Grom

90% of you guys are on Medicare…. talk about dependency on my dollar.

Assfungus, you’re nothing if not predictable. You come on here, offering nothing but insults, you have zero policies, your raison d’etre (look it up, sparky) is hatred of Trump, you offer zero in a political discussion, and then you start ripping on everyone for the sin, in your eyes, of being experienced in life.

Your holidays must be an unholy shitfest, with your da-da, who you just called an old scumbag, dumping the gravy boat on your artificially enlarged cranium as you hurriedly shepherd your trans partner & adopted things out the door to your Subaru.

🙂

I kid, I kid.

____________________________________________________________________________

You’re an idiot assfungus, you have no position other than Trump poised above your pale buttockals as you take it unlubed. In that asspect? Courage, sparky. Courage.

• Last modifed 1 week, 5 days ago

Yankee
    Grom

For the anti-Americans asskyle & assfungus

Git you some understanding

Yankee
    Grom