The Righter Side (might not be suitable for all audiences)

Home Forums Main Forum The Righter Side (might not be suitable for all audiences)

This topic contains 779 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  NYNJ 27 minutes ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 780 total)
  • Author

Yankee
    Grom

NotKyle
    Grom

Landslide huh, like what he actually wins the popular vote this time around?

lol Winning the popular vote and not winning the Electoral College is like winning the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you’re still retarded. I kid I kid.

But seriously, when I say Trump wins in a landslide, I’m talking about an Electoral College landslide victory, the only one that matters.

Chavez
    Grom

Trump won the popular vote in enough STATES to win their ELECTORAL votes. With the required ELECTORAL votes, he won the presidency. The NATIONAL popular vote doesn’t mean squat. See, that’s how presidents get elected in the US of A. ELECTORAL votes. Say it with me: ELECTORAL votes. Even the Political Science correspondence course I took in the State pen taught us that. Sheesh.

Chavez
    Grom

On that note, I don’t understand how a Democrat could ever lose a presidential election. I mean, you are gifted the Electoral votes from CA, NY, NJ, Illinois, almost all of NE, the rest of the West Coast, and most elections, PA and VA. That Clinton lady with the cankles and cross-eyed look must have been a real dog….

NotKyle
    Grom

Thanks for lesson professor. Maybe now you can me the last time a president won in a “landslide” while losing the popular vote. It takes one to win the other. I would hardly consider Bush’s 271 electoral votes or Trumps 304 a landslide. Reagan’s 489 in ’80, that’s a landslide, but as I said before, Trump won’t even match Obama’s 365 in this election imo.

Thanks for THE lesson professor. Maybe now you can TELL me the last time a president won in a “landslide” while losing the popular vote. It takes one to win the other. I would hardly consider Bush’s 271 electoral votes or Trumps 304 a landslide. Reagan’s 489 in ’80, that’s a landslide, but as I said before, Trump won’t even match Obama’s 365 in this election imo.

BET you he has 400 EC votes

also, fixed your grammar homie

oipaul
    Grom

I heard the House just passed a non-binding resolution bypassing the Constitution, rendering the Electoral College irrelevant and declaring Julian Castro “El Presidente” for life and Joe Biden as Official Lifeguard (chains and cornpop!) and Pool Boy of the Whitehouse swimmin pool.

Chavez
    Grom

Thanks for lesson professor. Maybe now you can me the last time a president won in a “landslide” while losing the popular vote. It takes one to win the other. I would hardly consider Bush’s 271 electoral votes or Trumps 304 a landslide. Reagan’s 489 in ’80, that’s a landslide, but as I said before, Trump won’t even match Obama’s 365 in this election imo.

It doesn’t matter if you get 271 or 489. A win is win. It goes in the ‘W’ column. Why does it have to be landslide? This country is too divided for there ever to be a landslide. Respectfully yours,

Professor Emeritus Chavez.

Chavez
    Grom

Plus you were missing my point when you said it takes one to win the other. You have to win the popular vote in enough STATES to get 270. You can win CA, NY, Ill, NE, NJ, and a couple other states and have literally the same amount of national popular votes as the guy who wins all the other states and takes the election.

NotKyle
    Grom

I was talking about a landslide, not just a win. My response was to DP calling for the landslide. You DO need to win the popular vote to win a landslide, that was my point.

Thanks for the correction grammar police, what ya willing to bet on that 400 number?

• Last modifed 1 week, 1 day ago

I was talking about a landslide, not just a win. My response was to DP calling for the landslide. You DO need to win the popular vote to win a landslide, that was my point. Thanks for the correction grammar police, what ya willing to bet on that 400 number?

How about an exile from MoStoke? Too bad you dont have a chance to win anything in our bet Kyle. Trump wins and I get to stay on Mostoke now matter how much he wins by. But thats ok now you can work on gettting other members banned, good on you.

I love how quickly liberal douchbags jump their ships when it’s inconvenient/convenient… remember the “vaunted blue wall” ya douchnozzle? Remember all the talk about how righteous the electoral college was? Right up until it killed your wicked witch? Then it’s shitty, doesn’t mean a thing and needs to be scrapped. What a bunch of crybaby pussies. Reminds me of 5 year of children fighting over monopoly and changing the rules when their loosing – and then crying and taking the board home to spite everyone.

here’s a hint sunshine: your trying to do the same thing to the constitution – guess what protects all you morons from yourselves and the consequences of your complete and utter ignorance… That very thing. But keep going – we can just build a border fence along the Cali/west coast border to connect with the Mexico wall, and all you clams can have a blast on the other side. Good luck and good riddance would be the slogan.

of course we’d have to rescue the millions of decent people over there getting bled dry, robbed, raped and looted … and that’s just by the legislature. We’ll give you all the idiots over here on the east coast and you’ll finally have nirvana. Maybe google will give you all jobs.

NotKyle
    Grom

Come on big boy, you agreed to the bet. Don’t cry about it now. I even said we could bet avatars, it was all in good fun. Not sure why you’re butt hurt about it now.

I was talking about a landslide, not just a win. My response was to DP calling for the landslide. You DO need to win the popular vote to win a landslide, that was my point. Thanks for the correction grammar police, what ya willing to bet on that 400 number?

You have to have Anne Coulter as your avatar for 4 years if he wins by 400 EV’s

I will be Tulsie Gabbard for 90 days if he wins by less than 400 and I will be the avatar of whoever wins if a dem wins for the duration of their presidency

Deal?

NotKyle
    Grom

tenor

kidrock
    Grom

I just asked a question about Bloomberg.

Shit got weird in here

Yankee
    Grom

Yankee
    Grom

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 780 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.