The Righter Side (might not be suitable for all audiences)

Home Forums Main Forum The Righter Side (might not be suitable for all audiences)

This topic contains 777 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  StarfishOrifice 4 hours, 13 minutes ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 778 total)
  • Author

fungus
    Grom

Now that it is a 100% guarantee that Trump is impeached any chance Moscow Mitch turns on him? These old school republicans would love to have Pence.

NotKyle
    Grom

Coming on here, posting / calling everyone with a different political opinion “pussies” sums up the intent & content of their character pretty succinctly.

giphy (1)

kidrock
    Grom

Now that it is a 100% guarantee that Trump is impeached any chance Moscow Mitch turns on him? These old school republicans would love to have Pence.

Dude.

You actually believe the Republican-controlled Senate is going to sign off on impeachment?

Ninja, please. Ship me some of that killer dank you obviously must be smoking lol.

Oh, and let’s get one thing crystal clear, something that the media is trying so desperately to obfuscate:

These hearings are an impeachment INQUIRY, not actual impeachment proceedings. Pelosi made very sure to distinguish that difference before the ball got rolling on this clownshow, but somehow the semantics became extremely muddled over the last few weeks.

kinda like the difference between calling illegal aliens, “immigrants” lol.

So, this ” inquiry” is actually just that, and is designed for several things:

A) to find out if enough evidence exists to move forward with actual impeachment proceedings,

B) to attempt to provide an additional stain against Trump to be used during the election, and

C) to placate their most rabid base, although even Pelosi recognizes that attempting to impeach Trump could backfire badly during this election cycle.

The fact that anyone could actually believe that Trump will be impeached over a Ukraine phone call is about as laughable as Hillary losing an election because of Russian trolls on Facebook, or how desperately the Dems tried to tie Trump to Epstein’s escapades but had to drop it because they had absolutely nothing, while Billy C. kept reappearing repeatedly during the investigation.

Try again

NotKyle
    Grom

321aeq

fungus
    Grom

Kiddie is now in the lead. If you really think this was just a phone call and nothing else…. well… I can’t change you bias.

You honestly think he won’t be impeached? Dude…. 100% guaranteed. And Moscow Mitch can never be trusted, not even by those in his own party.

fungus
    Grom

Betting time. I am so sure he will be impeached I will sweeten the bet.

If by March 1st 2020 Trump is not impeached I will leave this forum forever.

If he is impeached by the time above, Kiddie must leave the forum for 1 single day. The day after he is impeached.

NotKyle
    Grom

Fungus,

No Bolton, Gulliani, Pompeo, Mulvaney or Trump on the witness stand….you’re chances on that bet are slim to none bruhdah.

• Last modifed 2 months ago

Yankee
    Grom

Coming on here, posting / calling everyone with a different political opinion “pussies” sums up the intent & content of their character pretty succinctly.

So just go all Yankee on them. It’s cathartic for you, and it’s humorous for the rest of us. Or, we could just ignore them completely. I found it’s the best way to make annoyances go away. My first wife, for example.

I realize you’re offering some sort of ‘help’ but I didn’t seek that. I was making an observation.

Not every observation requires action. Just thought 🙂

The ex-wife thing is a nice word play, though.

kidrock
    Grom

Kiddie is now in the lead. If you really think this was just a phone call and nothing else…. well… I can’t change you bias.

No bias at all, dude. I know that Trump went quid pro quo on Ukraine during the phone call. Trump has been doing this for years in business, and is his Presidential blueprint. What I’m saying is that quid pro quo is not an impeachable offense…at least not in this particular instance.

Maybe you can Google to show us where the use of political quid pro quo is *illegal*. I realize that it is “unethical”, but I haven’t been able to find the exact statute which makes such an action *illegal*.

While you’re at it, maybe you can find out the difference between what Biden did, and what Trump did.

Betting time. I am so sure he will be impeached I will sweeten the bet. If by March 1st 2020 Trump is not impeached I will leave this forum forever. If he is impeached by the time above, Kiddie must leave the forum for 1 single day. The day after he is impeached.

I’m gonna miss you when you’re gone, dude. I really enjoy owning you

so, the quid pro quo is still hazy, imo

unlike when Biden clearly stated it, even bragged about it at the council of foreign relations

Chavez
    Grom

I was an altar boy when I was a yoot (no I wasn’t molested you sick fucks) and we had to learn all this weird Latin shit. But I still don’t know what Squid Pro Quo means.

I know what Sic Semper Tyrannis means. It was the whole Ides Of March thing and John Wilkes Booth shouted it out after he shot Lincoln.

I got an “A” on my Civil War test in the 8th grade. Man I was proud of myself. I did pretty good on the Reconstruction test but then I slipped back into my old ways with the Gilded Age. That shit was boring. Did you ever notice how they always ran out of time in US History class to get to the cool shit like WW2 and the Cold War? It was June and we were still stuck on the Great Depression.

Chavez
    Grom

How’s that for a filibuster?

Betting against Trump has left many fools like yourself broke and bewildered. Good luck to ya fungi hole.

Kiddie is now in the lead. If you really think this was just a phone call and nothing else…. well… I can’t change you bias. You honestly think he won’t be impeached? Dude…. 100% guaranteed. And Moscow Mitch can never be trusted, not even by those in his own party.

Havent you learned yet that betting against Trump leaves you broke and bewildered? Good luck to ya Fungi Hole.

fungus
    Grom

Trump will be charged with bribery and impeached. Done deal. You guys honestly think the democrats aren’t impeaching him? The base will throw them to the wolves if not impeached.

fungus
    Grom

Debate about whether it should be done, fine. But make no mistake it is happening.

Trump will be charged with bribery and impeached. Done deal. You guys honestly think the democrats aren’t impeaching him? The base will throw them to the wolves if not impeached.

no one gives a flying fuck what a traitor like you has to say, seriously you are a chinabot pushing communism because you hate America, pretty much that sums it up

dont worry, your day is coming

Trump will win in 2020, make no mistake about that

Lmk what NJ dem Rep van drew says about impeachment

good luck, traitor

fungus
    Grom

Damn it!! I already voted in kiddie as the winner. Your wacko post calling me a traitor would have for sure brought you to the top.

Funny you call me a communist yet I work for a corporation and my primary role is to find ways to increase market share. Hmmm, hate to burst your don’t tread on me flag bubble but yeah sounds like capitalism to me. But of course you have not a clue what any of this really means.

And yes, I do believe you are dumb. Like really dumb.

• Last modifed 2 months ago

believe what you want, doesnt make it real, traitor

youd do anything for money as you are a whore, whores do well in communism, till the day of the rope

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 778 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.