Thread Post Sorting Order

Home Forums Site Issues Thread Post Sorting Order

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  DawnPatrol321 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

KDHJEB
    Grom

Seems the sorting on the thread posts is now going from newest to oldest, rather than the opposite. Was this intentional? I don’t hate the idea of newer messages being read first, but it definitely takes some getting used to.

Yeah I noticed the same thing. The posts are in reverse chronological order. It’s throwing me off lol I like it the other way better but can adapt if need be.

KDHJEB
    Grom

Yeah, I like the idea of the thread jumping to the most recent post when you open it, but still being in actual chronological order – it makes it easier to read top to bottom when looking for context with respect to the most current post.

Agreed KDHJEB.

Came in here to post aboot this sequence thing but you guys beat me to it.

Regarding threads: It would be nice to be able to jump to the newest unread post like most forums have these days. I’ve become accustomed to scrolling again but sometimes I don’t recall exactly where I left off.

Yankee
    Grom

Still too many problems on this site. Patience w surfing websites not being my forte. Gotta think that any number of folks came over here to this site, attempted to muddle through the dysfunctional asspects & checked out, not to return.

Hope the problems are remedied – – that’s great if it’s possible, un-great if it takes months to straighten out.

Looks like the sorting issue has been fixed.

Looks like another fix just rolled out. Now when we click on a thread it brings you directly to the latest post in the thread without the need to scroll. Thanks Mostoke!

MoStoke
    Keymaster

Looks like the sorting issue has been fixed.

Yes now issue has been resolved.

MoStoke
    Keymaster

Looks like another fix just rolled out. Now when we click on a thread it brings you directly to the latest post in the thread without the need to scroll. Thanks Mostoke!

get your quotes here…

get your quotes here…

Killing

it! Loving the updates, thanks again.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!