Tropical Storm Jerry

Home Forums Main Forum Tropical Storm Jerry

This topic contains 16 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  DawnPatrol321 4 months ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Tropical Storm Jerry forms and forecast to be hurricane by Friday

Tropical Storm Jerry formed just before 5 a.m. Wednesday, according to the National Hurricane Center and is projected to miss the Caribbean. (The National Hurricane Center)

BarryCuda
    Grom

Observation: Hurricane Dorian just went through and STOPPED on top of Abaco Bahams and literally nuked that island–nothing left. Pulverized.

The inhabitants are QUIETLY going about restoring the island with some help from USA etc….no complaining and whining from inhabitants; in fact, they express gratitude for what is provided.

Two years ago, Hurricane Maria sped over the island of PR, causing quite a bit of destruction as well, but nowhere near Abacos experience. Immediately, the puertoricans began to whine, scream and insult USA (recall San Juan Mayor) USA for not coming down to fix their house while they sit on the beach suntanning themselves, drinking rum punches, “unwilling to work”. Truck drivers went on strike so no goods were unloaded off of boats or dispersed to island corners – the goods rotted sitting on the docks. They whined even louder. In fact, they are still whining about it. Anyway, Congress approved 92 Billion to help the PR residents, of which 50 billion was held back “if needed”. 95% of the island is restored, using 14 billion of the 42 billion given; 28 billion has disappeared. Now they scream for more.

I suggest we do what the Mayor of SJ suggested–have them join Cuba. Let them go free, no elections…just cut the cord. They suck. We should take the 50 billion remaining to help Bahamas and screw all the ricans–they suck. Did I say the PRs suck?? Send AOC back to join them……they are an embarrassment to the species called homo sapiens.

IBC
    Grom

Holy SHIT it’s raining here.

This ain’t even a named storm anymore.

Whole fuckin towns are going underwater.

Interstates are shutting down

We got a foot of rain yesterday.

Some got a foot and a half since midnight today

Frankie was right yesterday

Maybe gonna have to do an update today

Worse than Harvey in some areas.

Just, damn

IBC
    Grom

Shit turned around and came back

Places went from dry to 8ft deep water overnight in the fuckin dark

I’m 10ft up in my 2nd floor garage apt watching the streets fill up again.

And not even any decent surf

Maybe I oughta move back to Florida

Shit turned around and came back Places went from dry to 8ft deep water overnight in the fuckin dark I’m 10ft up in my 2nd floor garage apt watching the streets fill up again. And not even any decent surf Maybe I oughta move back to Florida

Damn dude that sucks. Hope everybody’s ok, Harvey was terrible, stay safe.

IBC
    Grom

Re: Puerto Rico…

No whiney shit out in our floods here. People pretty much go 9/12 mode and do whatever it takes to get shit done.

Even the Houston Police Chief is out doing high water rescues.

There IS a new whiney ass Harris County Judge, courtesy of Beto and straight ticket voting last election, but I just mute the TV when she starts sniveling.

I wonder how Nat Kitchen is over in Beaumont.

They’re flooded big time.

I-10 is closed there

Re: Puerto Rico… No whiney shit out in our floods here. People pretty much go 9/12 mode and do whatever it takes to get shit done. Even the Houston Police Chief is out doing high water rescues. There IS a new whiney ass Harris County Judge, courtesy of Beto and straight ticket voting last election, but I just mute the TV when she starts sniveling. I wonder how Nat Kitchen is over in Beaumont. They’re flooded big time. I-10 is closed there

Nat Kitchen, now that’s a name I haven’t seen in a minute. Do you still have contact with him? Send him a message to get over here and join Mostoke if so. More the merrier!

IBC
    Grom

I met Nat here at the Pier, but forgot to get his number like a dumbass.

Nice dude

IBC
    Grom

I got the CIA workin it as we speak

I got the CIA workin it as we speak

Cool, he always seemed like a good dude.

IBC
    Grom

My apologies for not starting a new tread here.

Nobody saw this coming.

Sorry y’all

My apologies for not starting a new tread here. Nobody saw this coming. Sorry y’all

No apologies necessary!

From Surfline - Ryan Mack

From Surfline – Mack

From Surfline – Mack

Wow, just amazing.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!