What do we look like

Home Forums Main Forum What do we look like

This topic contains 108 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  lancelot 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 109 total)
  • Author

simod/hanna

lancelot
    Local

I cannot see it lancealot

lancelot
    Local

Banjo

lancelot
    Local

mostoke

kidrock
    Grom

I’ve been told that I resemble a Schwarzenegger action figure.

lancelot
    Local

La_Piedra

kidrock
    Grom

KR, it sso good to see you

anyone seen trevolution?>

lancelot
    Local

Not zaGaffer

lancelot
    Local

sisurfdogg

ok, how does a moron like myself post pics in my photo library?

kidrock
    Grom

Starfish, I’ll try and reach out to him sometime this week. He could still be 8 hours south of me, or he could be fighting fires in Australia now. Maybe his networking scheme came to fruition while in Indo this winter.

StarfishOrifice I sent Trevolution an invite a few days ago. Not sure if he got the message or not.

nice, thanks guys, I will send him another text also

How do we post pics from our phones here? I go to photo library and it gets populated with all images on the site, etc. and no photo pic.

disclaimer:

im a dunce with this shit.

How do we post pics from our phones here? I go to photo library and it gets populated with all images on the site, etc. and no photo pic. disclaimer: im a dunce with this shit.

As far as I know that’s something they are working on fixing for us. I can’t post pics from my phone either. The way most people are doing it is by uploading the pics to Imgur or another 3rd party and then copy / paste the “direct link” in the window for “source” when you click the photo icon.

Cwhite posted a tutorial on here not too long ago. But I believe that’s only working from a regular computer. I have done it that way but I do most of my posting from my phone so I’m just waiting for them to upgrade the forum and then it should be much easier.

DosXX
    Grom

Me:

lancelot
    Local

Sir_Ballyhoo

DosXX
    Grom

No photo description available.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 109 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.