Who are you

Home Forums Main Forum Who are you

This topic contains 72 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  whereswaldo 2 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 73 total)
  • Author

NotKyle
    Grom

IMG_5938

IMG_5481

Wait until Metard gets a hold of this thread lol

KR, is that really you? I was picturing a scrawy surf bro, not a beefcake adonis

Kyle looks pretty much exactly like thought he would

Kid looks like an ‘operator’

kidrock
    Grom

Alright youse guys, Be nice lol

as in like Navy Seal type

wow, you guys rock, not gonna lie, my job is sensitive and I dont wanna lose it due to all the shit talking I do. If anyone DOES ever come to Oahu, hmu also, sissurfdog, your fatter than I thought also Cwhite, beautiful kids, I reckon your a gun owner? heres some shots of me santana backsidebJslotJ

LOL. I married a pastry chef when I was 30. Still happily married and very well fed.

Hey Kid, if your in your mid fifties and haunted La Jolla reefs, you definitely rubbed elbows with Roger Beal – pretty well known there for his borts and skateboarding insanity when he was a youngin. Shaped for a few big names for a long time there too. And it’s funny but Star nailed it! I pictured you as a thin tanned up torn bort shorts ripper😂

smitty
    Grom

I am old, fat guy from MD. I surf ok. Have great family (wife and son). Like fishing. Mostly longboard. Smitty is my alias to keep me out of legal trouble. IMG_0711-3

Mitchell
    Grom

Mike from Delaware. Old and jaded. Mitchell has been a nickname since middle school. I surf a lot and still get scared in anything with size. I was getting sketched today and it was 6 foot at the most.

I rarely do this:

Big onef

I love doing this:

ES9

I’m usually doing this, and love small waves:

FB_IMG_1507422204044

• Last modifed 3 weeks ago

Nicafiend
    Grom

My name is Chris. I’m 47 years old and have lived in North Carolina for basically my whole life. I caught the surfing bug later than most. I grew up wakeboarding a lot and started snowboarding before I remember seeing too many other people doing it. We actually had a trailer at the beach when I was young and my stepdad had a longboard but other than playing around on it a few times I really didn’t get serious about surfing until I was 24. It shows because I still froth really hard even though I’ve lived at the beach full time for about the last 20 years. I’ve been married for 21 years to a girl I knew in highschool. We don’t have any kids but I work with special needs kids and we’ve brought one into our home so we’re caregivers to a teen male with MR. Our next move in life will hopefully be living in a RV and traveling full time. Hope to make that come true sooner than later. I dig traveling, surfing (obviously), photography, sports and hiking.

z2z3z1z4z6z5

youre a saint Nicafiend

Also, seem to be batting above your average, good on ya

kidrock
    Grom

Thanks for sharing, Nica. Your life sounds amazing and blessed.

Chavez
    Grom

I’m Abe Froman, the sausage king of Chicago.

Chavez
    Grom

Actually my name is Dave. I’m late of Seaville, NJ, now living in a town called Downingtown in PA. I’m 56, I enjoy perusing Asian dating sites. When I was a yoot, I lived in PR and NC for a time as well as a shithole called Darby in PA while my pops worked at the Philly Navy Yard. I grew up surfing, and continue to surf in Sea Isle City, NJ. It is of my opinion that Sam’s Pizza in Wildwood, NJ is the greatest pizza on the planet. I prefer surfing alone now as my sons are whiny entitled millennials except when Starfish is in NJ. Starfish is a hunk of man, no homo. But he’s no KIDROCK! Damn man, I’m gonna start calling you Hans Muscleman.

Chavez
    Grom

The great Oglala Lakota warrior Crazy Horse never had his picture taken. He said, “Why would I allow my spirit to be captured in the white man’s black box?” I adhered to his credo for a very long time. But recently I have allowed a couple pictures to be taken of me. Here’s two of them:

SKATE2

2018Deer3

Starfish made fun of my hat but it keeps the melanoma off my face….

Kyle you are exactly like I pictured y0u. A young good looking prick! HaHa

Well, so much for internet anonymity…are you all sure you want to send your pic to the Utah Data Center for posterity?

Without the life story I’ll post a couple of pics…but will admit to not being a young wave charger anymore…still will push 8-10′ if it’s clean and survivable..

Been living here in PR for 10+ yrs. but also lived here for 4+ when I was 19. Just an old surf rat at heart.

sb-052

DSCN5612 (1)

RSCN5623

Still like small waves, even junk like this. ^

@tropicsurfer2 pfft, that data center had your number years ago homie

still, cant get over Surf Rambo, we had a free preview of the gun show, holy shitballs KR, you are our enforcer

kidrock
    Grom

The great Oglala Lakota warrior Crazy Horse never had his picture taken. He said, “Why would I allow my spirit to be captured in the white man’s black box?” I adhered to his credo for a very long time. But recently I have allowed a couple pictures to be taken of me. Here’s two of them: SKATE2 2018Deer3 Starfish made fun of my hat but it keeps the melanoma off my face….

Aw man I thought for sure you’d look exactly like Danny Trejo, my whole world is crumbling lol.

Ahh it don’t matter, you’re more guapo than him anyways, no homo dude. Just don’t ever lose that killer moose beanie.

kidrock
    Grom

Well, so much for internet anonymity…are you all sure you want to send your pic to the Utah Data Center for posterity? Without the life story I’ll post a couple of pics…but will admit to not being a young wave charger anymore…still will push 8-10′ if it’s clean and survivable.. Been living here in PR for 10+ yrs. but also lived here for 4+ when I was 19. Just an old surf rat at heart. sb-052 DSCN5612 (1) RSCN5623 Still like small waves, even junk like this. ^

ladies and gents, I think we finally tracked down Jeff Crawford.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.