Who are you

Home Forums Main Forum Who are you

This topic contains 72 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  whereswaldo 2 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • Author

kidrock
    Grom

@tropicsurfer2 pfft, that data center had your number years ago homie still, cant get over Surf Rambo, we had a free preview of the gun show, holy shitballs KR, you are our enforcer

Aw c’mon man, Trev didn’t give you the full scooby on me? If he kept my identity under wraps like that, I might actually have to put him on the payroll lol.

It wasn’t easy. I had a stepdad from Hell for a number of years that lived his life vicariously through my peewee sports, and he would make me do hours of calisthenics, running and contact drills until I would cry, then he’d bounce me off a couple of walls for good measure. Fun times. But I’ve been like this since I was 15. Just a bit grayer and a few more wrinkles now.

So all these times I posted about my “training”, y’all thought I meant I was training my dikk with my right hand. So fuck y’all, I train with my left, too.

sorry to hear about your trauma, looks like you thrived due to it though

aside from your hospitality and being a kneelo, the only thing he said is you like fast german cars and prefer to go by stone

he was pretty mum for sure,

whered he go by the way?

Kidrock, what gave me away? 🙂

kidrock
    Grom

I chatted with him a couple times when he was posting here but haven’t heard from him in a little while. It was just starting to get big around here, and I think he’s been doing some surgical strikes at a couple of the under-the-radar spots around his local.

He’s 8 hours away, so our conditions are usually completely different. When It gets huge and stupid here from December through March, he still likes to come up here to this playground on the Canada border. I promised him I’d go with him, but that guy like his shit gnarly with extra stank. And you gotta walk through what looks like Chavez’s back yard to get there. It’s getting harder to get motivated for that shit lol.

He’ll prolly contact me soon, this place will be the only place to have clean rideable surf from Canada to San Fran.

Barry, where do I start?!

you are smaller than I thought, I will leave it at that, you also seem to be out-kicking the coverage as well, good job!

IBC
    Grom

Rock on, Barry.

BarryCuda
    Grom

Barry, where do I start?! you are smaller than I thought, I will leave it at that, you also seem to be out-kicking the coverage as well, good job!

Yeah, I did lose 45 pounds a few years ago. I ran, ran ran ran and ran…..lost a lot of weight. Also blew out both knees!! Smart, huh?? I am now fairly thin at almost 6ft. Probably lost too much weight, as a lot of that weight loss was muscle as well, not that I was ever muscular.

And yes, thanks….my wife is way more better looking than I ever was.

we all seem to have wives way above where we should

• Last modifed 1 week, 6 days ago

Ditto Pump and you certainly have good taste over and above your surfboards. Who ever thought surfing ever be a “Team Sport” …………………. thanks for sharing

BarryCuda
    Grom

Yes…..way above also!!! Must be something about the scent of surfboard wax??

my wife would fucking kill me if I posted her pic here so fellas, dont tell your wives your sharing their pic

• Last modifed 2 weeks, 1 day ago

Chavez
    Grom

Agree with the Starfish on this one. I’ll have to ask her for permission to post one of her pics on here. If I post one without her consent she’ll be pissed. I don’t want her to bring out the strap-on. Again….

• Last modifed 2 weeks, 1 day ago

agree. most hot chicks love to try and rescue lost causes

See Star, she can’t be mad at me cause I posted a better pic only the second day I was on SI as part of the required hazing … and I told her I did and she laughed.
    proof positive that I’m “Special”

Chavez, I thought your wife’s picture was your avatar…!

smitty
    Grom

No fucking way I post a pic of my wife – she would kill me. Needless to say I definitely out kicked my coverage. It’s also probably safe to assume she likes me cuz I am basically a moron and she felt sorry for me.

You guys are funny. I’m not posting a pic of my wife, not because she would kill me, but because I don’t want y’all beating your meat to it 😂

And for you dudes claiming to be retards and morons who were lucky to be picked by your wife, we’ll… my wife picked me because I have a big cock, fuck like a stallion and I know how to eat pussy till she’s paralyzed. That’s not luck, thats talent. 💪

kidrock
    Grom

Man you fockers got some hot wives.

Errr, I think I gotta go “train”

Man you fockers got some hot wives. Errr, I think I gotta go “train”

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOLOLOLOOOOOOO

See Star, she can’t be mad at me cause I posted a better pic only the second day I was on SI as part of the required hazing … and I told her I did and she laughed. proof positive that I’m “Special”

are you really an LEO?

all signs point to yes, but still….cant be sure

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.